AgilityToday is not just a 2 Days Conference or Training, but India’s BIGGEST Agility enabling Fest that spreads over a canvas of 6 months.
Hosted by AgileVirgin in association with Agile Alliance, this Fest helps Lean-Agile Thought Leaders and Learners with different resources and experiences via different Agility enabling spaces, each dedicated to a different purpose, to help Agilists who are on different stages of their journey.
This year’s focus is on “Rapid Adaptation to changes brought by COVID19 – A conversation about developing strategies“.
Have a look at all the Agility Enabling Spaces of AgilityToday:
- SPACE# 01: Mentorship Program (Oct 20′ – Feb 21′):
FREE online 4 weeks program engaging 1000+ Mentors & Mentees globally on Agile, Lean, DevOps, & Personal Development.
- SPACE# 02: Contests & Quizzes (Nov 20′ – Jan 21′):
We catalyze learning & networking, engaging 1000+ Agilists globally with our Quizzes & Contests.
- SPACE# 03: AGILE CAREER BOOTCAMP (6 & 7 Feb 2021):
This space aligns strengths of Agilists with their interest, unveils latest industry trends, provides conversation with experts & hiring leaders over 2 days, & hosts 200+ Agilists locally.
- SPACE# 04 & 08: Agile Job Fair (6, 7, 27 & 28 Feb 21′):
A platform to connect the best of the brains in the Agile industry with the Organizations who need them. This year the job fair is spread alongside 2 spaces – Agile Career Bootcamp and Unconference.
- SPACE# 06 & 10: FREE Essential Agile Practices workshops:
There are 9 workshops on Agile Practices and frameworks:
- Mindful Product Ownership in a virtual world
- A day in ScrumMaster’s life in the remote setup
- Introduction to Kanban System Design
- How write & slice User Stories
- Scrum Framework Fundamentals
- OKR and metrics pattern for Agile delivery
- Visuals for Agile
- Getting liberated with Liberating Structures
- SPACE# 07: UNCONFERENCE:
It is the HEART of the fest where all agilists from other spaces of fest come and meet to experience unlearning and and unwinding, so that they can unleash their true potential.
- SPACE# 05 & 11: Agile Engineering Lab (FREE):
In association with ThoughtWorks, every year we bring some hands-on Agile Engineering workshops. This year we have:
- Agility in Enterprise XR Agile coaching Tools
- Infrastructure as Code
- SPACE# 12: DREAM BIG:
Focused on women development, this space provides women inspiration and support. Looking at the need of this year, our theme is Psychological safety.